- Yee CH, Chan ES, Hou SS, Ng CF. Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study. Int J Urol. 2014 Oct;21(10):1041-5.
- Chung E, Cartmill R. Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial. BJU Int. 2015 Apr;115 Suppl 5:46-9.
- Olsen AB, Persiani M, Boie S, Hanna M, Lund L. Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Scand J Urol. 2015;49(4):329-33.
- Vardi Y, Appel B, Jacob G, Massarwi O, Gruenwald I. Can low- intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function? A 6-month follow-up pilot study in patients with organic erectile dysfunction. Eur Urol 2010;58:243–8.
- Gruenwald I, Appel B, Vardi Y. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy: a novel effective treatment for erectile dysfunction in severe ED patients who respond poorly to PDE5 inhibitor therapy. J Sex Med 2012;9:259–64.
- Haahr M, Salling M, Pedersen DV, Hanna M, Lund L. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy improves erectile dysfunction – a pilot study with 2-year follow-up. J Androl Gynecol 2014; in press.
- Srini VS, Reddy RK, Shultz T, Denes B. Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population. Can J Urol. 2015 Feb;22(1):7614-22.